Sunday, June 8, 2008

Download Cannonball Font Family



Download Cannonball Font Family

Download Download Cannonball Font Family

Cannonball is derived from a Jazz record-sleeve for Cannonball Adderley. I think it is from the sixties or seventies of last century. The type is very typical for that time and I tried to be as true to the original design as possible. I had to add lots of letters, cyphers and other parts of the font with intuition. There are upper-case letters only, on the lowercase keys I put some embellishing swings to go along with the design. I hope you like it. The folks at What the font told me that the name of the original font is called Motter Ombra by Othmar Motter (pre-1980), too bad I did not know that, it would have saved me the work of doing this font. But they also tell me, that mine is quite different to the original, so I just keep it up for sale anyway.

read more

No comments:

Post a Comment